You don’t have to be present on the day in order to benefit from this event because it will be recorded!
Saturday, March 21, 2015
10:00a – 1:00p
Don’t miss this dynamic LIVE webinar with award-winning filmmaker Dawn Fields who will share her tips, tricks, advice and secrets on how to successfully budget, promote and crowdfund your film project.
**You don’t even have to be there as the event will be recorded!!**
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Choosing The Right Platform
- Indiegogo vs Kickstarter
- How Much Can You Expect To Raise?
- $1,000 – $5,000 is one strategy
- $20,000+ is another
- Crowdfunding Examples
- Successful and unsuccessful campaigns
- Great pitch videos vs bad ones
- Setting Up Your Campaign on Indiegogo
- Setting A Proper Goal – How Much Money Should You Ask For?
- Budgeting and scheduling your film properly
- Crowdfunding platform fees
- The cost of fulfilling perks
- Cost of marketing and promoting your campaign
- Marketing, promotion and distribution of your film (film festivals, etc)
- Offering Perks and Deciding On Campaign Length
- What perks to offer and how much to charge
- Deciding on the length of your campaign
- Making A Successful Pitch Video
- Running, Promoting and Managing Your Campaign
- Sharing Your Campaign on Social Media
- Proven methods for sharing on Facebook
- Get your Twitter going
- Don’t forget about Pinterest and Linkedin
- Keeping Donors Happy
- Before, during and after
- Marketing, Promoting and Distributing Your Film
- Film Festivals
- Paid Services
- Free platforms (youtube. etc.)
- Summary and Final Q&A
Everything you need to know to make your campaign a success!
Cost: Only $69.00 (normally $89.00)
*Registration link does not work with Sarfari. Use Firefox or Chrome.
*This webinar will be recorded and the recording will be made available to all attendees after the event.
Technical requirements for virtual online attendance:
- Windows 7 and higher / Mac OSX 10.7 and higher**
- Newest version of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or Safari Web Browser
- Broadband internet connection with an upload speed of 1 Mbps or more
- Most recent version of Adobe Flash player: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
- Turn pop up blocker off or put www.anymeeting.com in your allowed list
Here’s what filmmakers are saying:
“If any indie filmmakers want to learn the inside scoop on how to raise money using Indiegogo, Dawn Fields is the Crowdfunding Queen. I followed her advice for DEBRIS and we exceeded our goal by over 300%. She knows her stuff!” — Nicole Jones-Dion, Writer/Director
“A big thanks to Dawn Fields for hosting an extremely informative seminar on crowdfunding. Dawn’s advice provided me with hints, tips, tricks and advice to make anything I do that much more successful. Thanks, Dawn!” — Mark DiNatale, Producer, Director “The Business of Nostalgia”
“Dawn Fields is the master of short film crowdfunding. Both her successes and her failures have helped her find the key strategies to funding your short film through Indiegogo. You don’t want to miss out on her fantastic seminar.” — Nye Green, Director/Cinematographer
“Dawn, thank you for sharing your crowdfunding knowledge. The little tricks you taught us will really come in handy. I can’t wait to start using your techniques!” — Martha Lampley, Filmmaker, Actress
Dawn Fields is a producer/director with over twenty years of production experience and has worked for such companies as Lucas Film, Bret Ratner’s Rat Productions, Twentieth Century Fox, TriStar, ABC and NBC Universal. Her film projects include Fragile Storm (starring the legendary Lance Henriksen), Touch, the award-winning film FOUND and Five Days In Calcutta.
She has a background in development, acquisitions, crowdfunding, social media, independent distribution and has produced and directed seven short films over the course of two years. She has raised over $100,000 for her short films exclusively through Indiegogo and is currently in development on her first feature film. She is the president of Palm Street Films, a Los Angeles based production company.
For more information contact: info@Film411.com
*Refund policy: Because the webinar will be recorded and made available to all registrants after the event, we have a no refund policy.